Become a Fundraiser, fundraise for Hope is Kindled
Help us raise funds for Hope is Kindled.
Our work simply wouldn’t be possible without our committed and innovative fundraisers. Our fundraisers are constantly finding new and fun ways to raise money: supporters can run their own events from card sales to running a marathon, from Indie film screenings to quiz nights. We welcome activities that will raise our profile and funds for our work.
For more inspiration, please see our fundraising ideas below in this page
Decided on a fundraising idea? Then let us know about it and we’ll do our best to support you. One of the easiest ways to fundraise is to set up a fundraising page on the Just Giving website. (this option will be availabe in a few days)
All you need to do is provide information and a picture about your challenge or event. Once the page is created, email the link to everyone you know and ask for their support. You can add any offline donations to the page to track the total donations pledged. The funds you raise will automatically be donated to Hope is Kindled and we will send you a BIG thank you!
Otherwise, there are a number of other quick and easy ways to help raise money or support Hope is Kindled.
Here are some ideas – let us know if you have some of your own!
Organise your own event
* Coffee morning, bake sale, mother and baby morning, pancake breakfast
* Auction, promise auction, raffle or tombola
* Bingo evening, quiz night, karaoke, bowling, or a talent show
* Barbecue, dinner party, wine and cheese or film evening – entertain your friends for a donation
* Parties – fancy dress (80’s, or ‘dress your head’), Halloween party, Christmas party – mince pies and mulled wine
* Barn dance, line dancing or Ceilidh evening
* Cricket match, golf, tennis or football tournament
* Easter egg hunt, face painting, treasure hunt, or scavenger hunt
* Concert or carol singing
Thanks for your help
Hope is Kindled